Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Servant of Love




Months ago in email exchanges between the hypocrites who prodded and pushed me and now want nothing better to do than indulge themselves in self-righteous vanities because I am a voice for Reason, the Word of common sense, and goodness I wrote to some how true people, of good heart, the good soil where the seed of Goodness, true human compassion word takes root and bears forth abundant fruit - the real people doing the work of Love, the genuine article, the sincere, the truly led of Justice people do not do their service to for their fellow human beings for cash. They do not do what they do for a salary, or should not. They do not do what they do because they are seeking the easy life, or adulation, or financial security. And that is the first test of the spirit and truth of someone professing they are people of reason and compassion and not ensnared and slaves of this world, serving man and the devils they worship they call ''God''. If they were genuine they would know in their heart that if there really is a God, this deity would provide all their needs. Period. ALL THEIR NEEDS. Of pure heart and true faith ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find. Not a Cadillac. Not worldly wealth as is preached from many pulpits in America these days, but ask of and in the Spirit for the Good to provide all your needs and they will be granted. You will be taken care of. Their faith and conviction in the truth of Love's Word would be sufficient to send them on their way to do the work of a true devotee of righteousness. And all their earthly needs would be met. Our systems of morality teach thus, and a persons faith should be thus. A joyful servant does not wait or attend with thoughts as a man or woman of this world, but with their heart and spirit focused on the Lord, enduring with joy anything and everything they must endure for the sake of the Lord. A small service indeed for what Love can bear for all of us! Not having a thick 401k, or a mansion in the zip code of desire, or the material gains that distract and pull away from the what is true and good should never be in the heart and spirit of a servant of the Love the binds us all. Poverty is not a sin or an abomination. Living in sin---that of using religion to impose one's own cruelty on others--- and refusing to open ones heart and eyes, refusing to open ones ears, to live an empty life, a fleeting life only to be cast into hell for eternity is an abomination before Reason, before our sense of goodness, and before the power of Love. And our own conscience sees and knows all. There is no hiding place from it.


When I was a young boy the church I went to, before rebelling, backsliding and falling away, merely going through the motions, and going into the world selfishly turning my back on Love, the priests received no pay, but they sure abused their ''flock'' in other ways. At all. The laity all had regular jobs. They worked in machine shops. Owned their own businesses. Worked for the Ford Motor Company, or Chevrolet, or they were masons, carpenters, electricians. Men that labored outside of the church for their daily bread which devotion to humanity provided them. They also visited the sick. Tended to the widows ~ much more so than the damned hypocritical priests did. And Did their day jobs. And on Sunday's they preached the Word of their religion's ''God''. Led by the good intentions, but not supported by the corrupt priests. No paid speaking engagements. No book deals. They did not audition and act to get the church a weekly TV gig to bring in the cash. No spotlight on them. No salary using their idea of a God as their money machine. It was real. I believe the Scripture where Jesus instructed the twelve disciples on how to go out and preach that people should repent should be the instruction today's ministers, pastors, preachers, and reverends should use as their model rather then the model Hollywood, Broadway, Goldman-Sachs, and Wall Street present, and sadly too many churches are led by those in the entertainment and money making business rather than the business of true, binding Love. Leave it to the Clergy to screw things up for everyone.



My work these past few months and for the remainder of my days is to be a servant of Reason, Righteousness, and of Love. I do this joyfully. Even though on the surface I would not appear to be able to have joy according to most people's definitions because I am a permanently disabled man that lives each second of each day in physical pain. I have no physical joy. Most of the time people would be hard pressed to see me and call me joyful at all. The pain shows on my face after all these years. But it is fleeting, temporary compared to the reward I fight the good fight for. Even if I live, and this world continues on for another 20 years, thirty plus years of perpetual pain without a seconds relief, and a life lived with many sacrifices is nothing compared to the joy in my heart, my soul, my mind where people cannot see my joy for the world, Life, Love, Reason, the wonder of existence, or know what is truly there regarding my joy that my ancestors died and rose from the dead in the guise of the new generation, of their own children, so a person like me could have salvation and spend eternity in heaven ~ and heaven is spread before me, but average people do not see it. They can only catch glimpses. Some reflections of this joy can be read in the words I am moved to write, although to those living in darkness, serving the devils they worship which take the form of their addictions, of drug-abuse and physical cruelties towards others, the innocent, they do not see any joy in my words. Their hearts are hard and cold. Their ears closed. Their eyes beholding only darkness. To those professing to be followers of their religion's teachings, of such figures like Jesus Christ or Mohammed, many now fall into this;


For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Timothy 4: 3-4



Many in public proclaiming to be Christian, or Muslim, or some other hypocritical and wicked label, put on a front of joy, a charade of being a servant, but serving does not sit well with most people these days. They prefer to be served instead of serving and they certainly see no point in serving their fellow humans, let alone the idea of Love, who most now mock, discredit, belittle, deny, and relegate to multiple abominations for which they will answer. Our society rails against being a servant. It is predicated on personal attainment. Focusing on the self. Elevating the self. Scorning the servant. Elevating man and eliminating Love. In all things. And most people certainly cannot fathom joyfulness associated with being a servant in any circumstances. Their loss. Truly.



I had lunch with my friend and mentor today. And we sit for hours discussing the world and American situation. How the world has become. We discuss many serious things but I have her laughing a lot as well. I was never so close as I am to my mentor with my own father when I was growing up. And that is something to be joyful for on this earth. To have the time to make amends. To take the time to get to know someone and enjoy them and let them finally get to know you.


In the first 5 years of my life my parents were in the world. My father was an ex-police officer. I've seen black and white photographs of my mother in her youth where she looked like a woman painted on the side of U.S. bombers in Word War II. Then when I was five years old they found their place in the scheme of things. Joined a church. A church like so many Catholic parishes. And I was raised in this atmosphere throughout the remainder of my childhood and youth. I did not have good instruction. Not only in the word of God, but in having good parents that did not teach me well and held me accountable. Only self-righteous hypocrisy came out of that devotion to obsolete religions!


I did not see much joy in all of that, but I am exceedingly glad and joyful I grew up when I did in the environment I did rather than how the vast majority of children grow these days with the parents they have. All of these negative experiences put me on the path of true righteousness, Love and truth that defied the very existence of these evil Biblical religions.


I eventually rebelled, as I mentioned earlier. I then relented and thought I'd turn my life to Jesus and the church ~ big mistake. The damned clergy only wanted to know how much money I had, or who mentored me. And I must confess my efforts were not completely sincere ~ I was seeking a way out of the dull, miserable existence of my family life. I was more lusting after a girl that was a member of the church than I was a truly converted young man. I eventually did send to hell this church that brought naught but misery into my life.


With Love I controlled the events and forced matters. Beforehand, I did not trust in the Love. I was not serving the Love. I stayed in California even after travelling as a missionary for years pursuing a screen writing career. I excommunicated myself, as it were, from the church. My parents would have nothing to do with me for a little over 3 years. The experience taught me of the vanity of earthly attachments. Even your parents don't matter when matters of your own spirit come to the fray.


And I felt condemned to hell for eternity. Because I had violated God's word. I had sinned against God and the church and entered into the church while not truly convicted and converted, and then they, the hypocrites, and the evil clergy had caused so much pain and harm to so many good people. I embarked on a life of defying sin believing I was already convicted and had no chance of redemption. Instead of wandering in the wilderness for 40 years with my tribe I wandered about 35 years or more on my own. Convinced in my heart I was unworthy of Love's grace. I could never be forgiven. And I sinned mightily.

Then not long ago in a fleeting moment, a spark of time on this earth I felt the voice of Truth in my heart, still knocking, still giving me a chance. Could it really be? Lowly sinful me? Could Truth call me to be His servant, do its work, and through Love's Divine grace forgive me, accept me, and allow despicable me to be in The Book of Life and to know true conversion?


And I got on my knees and prayed and sought forgiveness and guidance. I then prayed to guiding conscience and promised myself I would devote my life to His service joyfully, willingly, realizing in my feeble humble ability the magnitude and patience of the Life to come to me after all this time, all I'd done which I know grieved the pains of Love. And I said aloud, "To the power of Love, if I am found worthy I ask that the Holy Spirit that is Life itself direct me to what in Your word I need most."

And I closed my eyes, praying without thinking, without words in my mind, and without awareness of where my hands were on the Bible, on a rose, or holding a candle, a symbol of the light of Reason, And my hands held that flame to guide me to the place of serenity.

The Prodigal Son.


And my life has never been the same. Joy? Joyfulness? Gladness in serving? I do not have words or ability to express or truly live and exhibit my joy and desire to serve for the mercy, goodness, grace, and salvation God has bestowed upon lowly me. I am not deserving. Yet I have be saved by the complete belief in Love, and by the blood and resurrection of the Life and Love that sustains us all.


I became a truly changed man. Thoughts I used to have regularly vanished. Words I used to utter no longer came from my tongue. My outlook changed. My focus changed.


I will greatly rejoice in the Love that makes all things possible, my soul shall be joyful in this Love;

If you really want to give peace a chance, and want to experience true love you must be open to the word and hand of Love to touch your heart. And to endure. And fight the good fight. For times are getting closer to the end of times and many will fall away and be consumed in worldly lusts and desires and forget the message of Love. Many will backslide, be lukewarm, and convenient passive persons. I do what the message of Love guides me to do with constant joy no matter what travails might beset me. What tribulation might come. I will exhort and prophesy about what is now and what is to come for all with no escape. For my joy is great in the Lord of mercy and kindness, who reproved me, honed me, and now due to my wanderings in the wilderness, my wildness, my rebellion I can have greater appreciation and joy and serve in completeness, and be of better service to Love and the wonders that Life serves us.




You should see this, I just found this 18 year old making over $389 per day with cell phones:
http://tinyurl.com/ya48z3v

No comments:

Post a Comment