Monday, March 8, 2010

The Year and its Revelations

This year has been fraught with frustrations and lies. Loved ones are now hated ones, and people I did not trust before, now have earned my trust. So, what am I to make of all these inconsistencies and contradictions?

Well, to perdition with it all. A chingar a su madre, se ha dicho! I did not choose to be alive, so why prolong the wretched agony by paying heed to fools and hypocrites who pretend to judge me according to their own-simple-minded incivile imbecility?

To perdition with this damned year! It has not been a pleasure, you batch of shit-witted, selfish, self-absorbed, vainglorious cretins! A la mierda con todos! Especially you, pot-smoking, drug-abusing enemies of the children of Anger!

May you choke on your own fat, cellulite ridden excuse for an ass!!

CHILDREN OF ANGER UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment